Are you 16-25, currently not in employment, education or training and living in Kent?
The Prince’s Trust and Marks & Spencer are running a FREE four week programme for young people who are interested in working in the retail sector and gaining work experience within a large retail chain.
- Gain experience and improve your employability in the Retail sector
- Learn and develop your customer service skills
- Complete work experience placements and receive on-the-job training in an M&S store
- Work placements available in Bluewater, Hempsted Valley and Maidstone stores
- Meet industry specialists and learn about careers in Retail
- Receive up to six months support from The Prince’s Trust to help you move into employment, education or training
Taster Day: 5th February 2019
Main Programme: 11th February – 8th March 2019
Travel will be provided throughout the duration of the programme
Opportunity to gain 3 month employment with M&S after the programme based on your performance during the work experience
Please apply or refer via our website: https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/referring-young-people
Or call our FREE number: 0800 842 842