Website IPS International
IPS International offer high quality apprenticeship training for companies across the south-east of England, helping them to build a competitive workforce for the future.
We are looking to recruit a new and enthusiastic individual, who will be involved in the sourcing of teachers and teaching assistants, helping them find their dream jobs.
Kent Teaching Solutions are a local and passionate business, who have the expertise to deliver their high-quality recruitment solutions.
We only operate in Kent, so we can leverage our local knowledge and excellent relationships with schools across Kent and Medway, to find the best fit for both candidates and clients.
We focus on quality, not quantity and measure results by satisfaction.
This is an opportunity to be rewarded for your hard work and not made to feel like just another cog in the wheel.
What we can offer:
- Internal training from a team with over 20 years’ experience
- Fun & friendly office
- Positive & motivating environment
- Supportive management team
- Clear career progression
- Company mobile phone
- Travel and business expenses
- Bonus based upon performance
As a fully trained consultant, you will manage the complete recruitment process, responsible for:
- Winning new clients, as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking
- Maintain regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database, whilst consistently hitting KPI’s and targets
- Advertising vacancies across designated job boards
Kent Teaching Solutions is a fast-growing recruitment consultancy and we are interested in recruiting talented individuals that can enjoy our journey with us and be part of our continued growth.
About the employer
Education Recruitment Agency
IPS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
The completion of this standard will require monthly training visits from a qualified IPS Trainer to develop the apprentice’s skills and progress the build of the apprentice portfolio to prepare the apprentice for End Point Assessment.
Level 3 Recruitment Consultant:
This qualification can also help you to advance in your career within a recruitment environment by confirming and/or developing your competency in a range of activities including:
- Identifying client recruitment requirements
- Assessing candidates
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
- Sustaining customer-focused relationships with clients
- Developing sales proposals
Closing date for applications: 1 September 2019
For more information email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org