This is the legacy project for Talent Match.
Launchpad supports 18-28 year olds to find work and/or training.
This project supports anyone who lives in Swale who has been out of work for 3 months or more.
- The Prince’s Trust is the lead partner of Launchpad South East.
- Specialist mentoring support is provided by CXK Limited.
- Volunteer mentoring support is provided by Prince’s Trust Talent Match Mentors.
- KATO will be working with local employers to support young people through work placements and ultimately sustained job outcomes.
- KATO are working with training providers to pilot innovative local skills programmes.